Copycat Chick-fil-A nuggets
These are very very close to the real thing YUM!
Ingredients: serves 4
- 4 large chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cups pickle juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flower
- 5 tbs powder sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs pepper
- oil for frying chicken
- large ziplock bag
- Whisk together milk, egg and pickle juice. Pour into large bowl, add cutup chicken pieces to mixture and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours
- Combine all dry ingredients in ziplock bag seal and shake well
- Remove chicken from marinade and add a few pieces at a time to the bag shake well to coat completely
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Gently place chicken into oil with tongs. Do this in several batches changing oil when needed. Cook chicken for 4 min on each side or until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Remove from pan and place on a paper-towel lined plate.
If you are going to make my Family Chicken Mashed Potato Bowls tomorrow then remember to make extra chicken nuggets :)